Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Mother of My Heart

"The Mother of My Heart"

(In celebration of Mothers Day, Sunday, May 10, 2009...
A poem dedicated to my Mum and to all the mothers out there)

For all that you have done for me
All I could give you back is love.
You bound my wounds I never see
And hopes and passions bound.



For I have nothing but your love
Your unmoved faith that shakes the ground.
And many times I made you frown
But your quiet spirit has never worn.


You raised me up to be so strong
And patient as I grew.
You sing for me, you comfort me
Understand me when no one can.


You are the mother of my heart
The one whose always been around
Who loved me till I turned to love
That I became the soul am now.


But then I love you first of all,
And thank for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me
And that I honor you.

(Me and my Mum under the Maple tree - 1993)

Happy Mothers Day!
Mothers are God's special gift to us!

2 comments:

  1. nice blog n thk for sharing, hai friend u r invite to my blog, i want share my video n lifestyle to u, thk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I've just been to your blog but I got quite lost since I cannot read Chinese ;-) However, I did view some of your U-tube clips. I also like Yoga and was practicing it for a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete